For art n crafts lovers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What do you have for the occasions?


I visited a Malay friend's house yesterday, for a Hari Raya gathering. Spotted several floral arrangment in the house; pretty eye-catching because of the contrast between the bloom colours and its ambience. One pot with white lillies and white roses arranged in round shape is put on a console table under a range of framed photos of pink flowers. It looks simply elegant! Another bigger arrangment with various flowers of different colours near TV set is very attractive also.

Well, I supposed to take a picture of the florwers whenever I find an attractive one. However, with all my colleagues and my freind's relatives around, ... ... better not, hee!

I have this picture with me, which I captured during my floral design class. It's mainly in yellow. The arrangement looks sunny and it brings luck and good blessing to the recipient; suitable for interior decor e.g. house and salon.

2 Comments:

  • The flowers arrangement in the picture is nice, I like Sun flower too. :)

    I will get FOC of flower arrangement service from you in future then. kekeke ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 AM  

  • Of course, nice flower for nice "ji mui", hahaha!

    By Blogger petals8leaves, at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home